Friday 4 April 2014

Final draft - Magazine advertisement


For the final draft of the magazine advertisement I have made the following changes:


  • Altered the brightness of the female character's face as before it appeared too white. I added a light grey tint to the image which has made it appear more ghostly which is the effect that I am trying to recreate in my magazine advertisement. 
  • Changed the font style of the main text to match that of the CD cover, I have also added a contour to the text to give it more definition. 
  • Adjusted the opacity of the background image behind the main text as previously it was too bright and not completely visible.
  • Added the record label logo as this is a convention of magazine advertisements since it shows who the band are signed to whilst also providing the label with extra forms of promotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment